Re: Asking for ideas...

To: "Mike Bultemeier" <hottvr@tfs.net>, "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Subject: Re: Asking for ideas...
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 15:53:02 -0400
I think the PAX index, while obviously imperfect, is the best way
available to compare very dis-similar cars on constantly changing
courses.

It appears Ray thinks SS is getting an ever softer PAX index.
Given that assumption, I think he just hasn't had the opportunity to
see how competitive an HS car can be in the PAX.

With equally talented drivers on representative courses, I'd say
sometimes SS will win and sometimes HS will win..........  :-)

Kent Rafferty
SS Vette