Re: Asking for ideas...

To: hottvr@tfs.net, jemitchell@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: Asking for ideas...
From: RacerRay52@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 09:43:03 EDT
In a message dated 5/10/99 12:54:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time, hottvr@tfs.net
writes:

<< Maybe Ray should lobby for events without timers then
 everyone could feel good about themselves. >>

Good idea. Back in the old days when I drove a rear wheel drive car with gobs
of power I always felt we should determine the winner on style points rather
than time, with sideways driving under reasonable control being the ultimate
high style :-)

Actually, I think that if we had exactly what I want it would be HS against
HS and all on street tires. If anyone thinks that would give me an unfair
advantage I am flattered that someone thinks I might be that quick.

Ray