Re: Vintage racing question, Miles

To: Racewalt@aol.com, malcox@napanet.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vintage racing question, Miles
From: LMR356@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 07:07:36 EST
I raced my 356A coupe nose to tail with John Kerby-Miller' 356 at Monterey's
Porsche tribute in '98... first time at Monterey... and my biggest vintage
racing thrill .....K-M showed me the proper line for the whole weekend....
We finish mid pack together!  Later... at the Dodge Vintage Festival at Lime
Rock...he appeared with his Safari Rallye sedan and had lots of fun showing
the East coast crowds how to drive the big V8!   Both he and his wife, Bonnie
are wonderful folks!  Don't know if  K-M is online ....but he can be reached
at 415-461-1616,  175 Upland Rd., Kentfield Ca  94904    Lee Raskin