Re: Vintage racing question, Miles

To: malcox@napanet.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vintage racing question, Miles
From: Racewalt@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:39:24 EST
In RMVR, we have a street GT350H Shelby that drives to the track, has been
racing for 10 + years, and never gets in our way.

If we gridded by times only and not groups, he would be back with the two
cycle Berkleys etc, & that would be the last time we would see him. He wants
to run with us in "big bore".  Even though we may lap him several times in a
session.

By the way. I'm the guy that Sterling hit twice at 97 Monterey. We were both
driving Shelby GT3350 R Models.

I really enjoy your discussion group.

How are you Miles?  How is John K-M.  Is he on E Mail?  Tried without sucess
to get him on phone earlier this year. I understand he is flying chopper
again.

The Ole Kooter