Vintage Racing Etiquette Article site...

To: <owner-vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vintage Racing Etiquette Article site...
From: pkrause@ibm.net
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 08:27:38 -0500
I've had a number of requests about where folks can find the "Vintage Racing
Etiquette" article that originally appeared in "Grassroots Motorsports"
magazine, September/October 1998.
Phil Abrami, of the BMW Club of Canada, penned a series of articles for his
national newsletter about how to get started in BMW Club Racing and
incorporated a pre-publication copy on his site. There is a gaffe of mine
near the end of the article where I confused Ross Fossbender's (Midwestern
Council Sports Car Club) excellent Drivers Training Program with a program
run by VSCDA (who also does a nice job), but other than that, it's straight.
If you are interested, the page can be found at
http://www.bmwclub.ca/ccrart5.htm .

It's been very gratifying to hear from the two dozen or so folks reaffirming
how important this thread is and why,  for that very reason, people choose
to go vintage racing as opposed to other competitive venues.

 -Peter Krause