Re: Vintage, sticking to Concours

To: cak@dimebank.com
Subject: Re: Vintage, sticking to Concours
From: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 15:19:14 PDT
That's funny!  I've got one funnier.  Nick Manarello races a little Fiat
Abarth Zagato locally.  When it's sitting in the paddock, sometimes he
gets out this big wind-up key with suction cups and sticks it on the
back of the car.  It's a riot.  It gives a new meaning to "keeping the
motor wound up pretty tight."  ;=)