Re: Vintage, sticking to Concours

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, Bill Dalton <billd13@essex1.com>
Subject: Re: Vintage, sticking to Concours
From: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 21:22:04 -0400
> > I'm sure in  my sprite is a bigger part of my gross assets than some
>million
> > dollar Ferrari is to its' owner, who in some cases can barely check the oil,
> > (I only wish I had a  income like his race  budget)
> Right On!! It should not make any difference as to the value of the car
> in vintage racing.

Well, I once suggested banning transporters from vintage races!

NO, NO, NO, NO! I didn't mean it! I'm just joking. Please no flaming. My
comment about cars having a race history was said "tongue in cheek" and
never meant to elicit the snarling responses - but I gotta admit the
idea of drivers with history is pretty good. NO, NO, NO, NO! I didn't
mean it! I'm just joking!

Jim Hayes
Is internet humor an oxymoron?