Re: Poping of of 2nd gear

To: CLCSF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Poping of of 2nd gear
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 14:48:16 -0400
Sorry - I've heard it given as serious advice too many times, not least just
last weekend.  One of things that I just hate is when I've just had some
bizarre and expensive failure about three guys always come up and say "That
always happens, this is how you prevent it"  Why couldn't they say that just
before the thing exploded!  So when I get a chance to try to help people not
spend money, I try to take it!

Another piece of advice I've been given is that the baulk rings act just
like dogs in a dog box, so if you just try to shift fast without the clutch,
it'll work just fine!  Care to try, and let me know how it goes?;)