Re: Poping of of 2nd gear

To: "Mike &Jaye Rosen" <mra@sympatico.ca>, "Brian Evans" <brian@uunet.ca>
Subject: Re: Poping of of 2nd gear
From: Chris Harwood <harwooc@gov.on.ca>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 97 21:23:58 -0500
Mike - Good Words ! - As a scrutineer I certainly don't want to get into
the eligibility issue (but I may start carrying a magnet to hunt down
down plastic Porsches) especially when it means looking inside things.

 I get concerned though when regular racers act dumb when you point out
rule infractions such as no fire systems on VARAC Historic Cars or
missing safety wire. They get very upset when these are noted in their
log book. I wonder what will happen next time I see them? Fortunately
these events don't happen often and scrutineering is still an enjoyable
experience.

Chris Harwood
VARAC - Scrutineer