Re: Poping of of 2nd gear

To: S800Racer@aol.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Poping of of 2nd gear
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 16:25:57 -0400 (EDT)

<< At some point, vintage racing as a whole has to decide if we want
 to race vintage cars that are period authentic or keep modifying and
updating
 until we have some form of silhouette series for vintage appearing cars.

Kind of like what happened with NASCAR and Trans Am cars, huh????  Would love
to chat longer, but have to go back to work mating my new  Jerico gearbox to
the Robert Yates V8 NASCAR motor that I'm stuffing into the Cortina...its a
replica of the V8 powered one that Shelby and Colin Chapman built.  It will
be #6 of 2 made......

(now don't start spamming me....the above is supposed to be a joke for you
humor-challenged vintage racers out there.....)

Myles