Re: race entry prices

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: race entry prices
From: bkincaid@reasoning.com (Bill Kincaid)
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 16:26:32 -0700
I'm afraid Simon is right.  If I recall correctly, we (SF region
SCCA) lost money on our vintage program last year.  And I should
point out that every event that a region puts on results in a
big check being sent to SCCA national (a sanction fee or some
such).  We certainly would all like lower entry fees and more
track time, but it isn't a case of gouging at least as far as
the SCCA vintage events.