Re: [TR] Request for advice

To: pethier@comcast.net, StagByTriumph@tscusa.org, jimbpps@cox.net,
Subject: Re: [TR] Request for advice
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 21:18:25 -0400

Gaffers tape is different, designed to hold very well but to no pull up what it
is applied to(wallpaper, etc.) since many times movie shooting locations are
actually rented but not owned locations and the film crew does not want to do
any permanent damage.? In a high school class about film making a movie
industry employee told our class that gaffers tape had been used to tape a
piano to the wall, off the floor.

YMMV, or maybe more appropriately, DTTAH.(Dont try this at home.)

Cheers,

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)