Re: TR2 Front Wings and Archeology

To: "INTERNET:ZoboHerald@aol.com" <ZoboHerald@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR2 Front Wings and Archeology
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 08:40:24 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Don Spence <dspence@oanet.com> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h4MCixPk025873
Message text written by INTERNET:ZoboHerald@aol.com
>Uh, Don, perhaps you're too young to remember when beer cans --mostly
still made of steel then -- required an opener, before the invention of the
pop-top opening lid in the early 1960s (and the later refinement thereof to
eliminate the ring and sharp edge that separated from the can and got
thrown on the beach to cut the feet of others)? :-)
<

But I'm not.  I remember pulling the top and then stuffing the loose piece
back in the can - in spite of the dire warnings of inadvertently ingesting
it and suffereing an embarrassing spat of coughing and turning blue.  It's
tough to be cool with the bud's when you're turning blue.

Dave