Re: Pad under TR4A hood

To: "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pad under TR4A hood
From: "David Hammond" <d_hammond@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 16:09:17 -0700
I believe this would be a DPO modification.  The 4A and 4 are essentially
the same and I know they were not on the 4, and I don't recall ever seeing
one on my brothers old 4A or on any others at shows.  Unless something is
seriously wrong, I see no beneficial use for it.

The only mod I ever did was to put a piece of leather on the right wheel
well where the hood prop rod would vibrate against, thus removing paint.

David R. Hammond
63 TR4 CT 17780L
68 TR250 CD 185L