Re: Baby Seat

To: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>, "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Baby Seat
From: "Henry A. Morrison" <dos_gusanos@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 16:46:07 -0600
Cc: <begac@gte.net>
Used to tote my tot(son) around in the TR3 in his child seat the car had no
windshield on his side as well as no muffler and he had no problem sleeping
on drives down to the local autocross.  One day he did decide to throw his
baby GAP hat out at speed on the freeway and I had to zip off the next exit
drive back and get it luckily the low TR3 doors allowed me to snatch the hat
back off the road without a full stop and it had only been run over
once.....................Cheers Henry Morrison.......(never dealt with Human
Services)----Original Message-----