Free parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Free parts
From: Bwfox@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 19:02:30 EDT
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net
Fellow Listers:
After dealing with Moss Motors for over 15 years, they made their first
shipping
errror and sent me something I did not order.  "Dispose of them yourself" they
said after promising to send the correct parts Express Mail at their cost.  So
here is the deal:  whoever needs two molded hoses, Moss #363-320, and has
the earliest date stamp to my aol addr, gets the hoses free, I will even pay
the
shipping.  Just hate to throw the stuff out and cannot find that stock number
in my TR3/4 catalog, so must fit something else.

Cheers,
Barry W. Fox   65 TR4A - CT51681L
W1HFN