Re: Baby Seat

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Baby Seat
From: "Jack Clark" <drjclark@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 20:16:48 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
On Thursday April 15, 1999 Cliff wrote:
"I am wondering if anyone has ever put a baby seat in a TR6?"

I am sorry but, this is how I feel about this issue   ARE YOU FLIPPING
CRAZY!!!
Why would you even take such a chance with your infant, or young child?  The
protection afforded by your LBC (yeah, the "L" is for little) is minuscule
when the soccer mom in her land yacht Suburb' parks on top of your ass. A 20
mph crash on the driver's side would just about do it, even at the mall. For
God's sake just travel up and down the driveway, the kid is not going to
notice the difference, they just want to hear the sound and feel the
vibrations. My son is 21 months and he loves to cruise up and down the
drive.
Don't do something you might regret later.

Jack
'74 TR6