Re: Baby Seat

To: fogbro1@impop.bellatlantic.net, "Henry A. Morrison" <dos_gusanos@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Baby Seat
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 21:07:15 -0400
Cc: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>, "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, begac@gte.net
At 8:36 PM -0400 4/16/99, fogbro1@impop.bellatlantic.net wrote:
>Listers,
>
>My wife used to tie a car seat in a beat up TR3 with clothesline, load
>our daughter in, ..............

All this baby seat bru - ha- ha brings to mind a incident that happend here
in the Providence, RI area a few years ago. It seems that a very careful
dad strapped his infant son into the baby seat and carried him out to the
car. Dad, having his hands full with a few bags of baby items, put the baby
and seat on the roof of the car so he could pack the bags in the trunk.
Yup, you know what's next! Absent minded dad hops in the car, and drives
off with the kid on the roof!
He makes it all the way out to I-195, oblivious to the fact that he left
the baby on the roof.
He hits a sharp curve in the hiway and the seat and kid fly off!  A whole
lot off locked brakes and swerving cars saves the baby, who, miracle of all
miracles, is unhurt!
Meanwhile, dad arrives at his destination and has one helluva sinking
feeling! A frantic call to the police about a missing baby, and the
recently found baby on the highway are enough for a family reunion!