Re: Plug Wires

To: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Plug Wires
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 18:25:39 -0500
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I just went out and bought the do-it-yourself 4 cylinder kit for my TR3. I'll
be doing the same for the Stag shortly.

I don't see the point in springing for top dollar for a "looks original" part
for anything that's got to be changed at regular intervals.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm