Re: Dzus fastener length

To: drew@pixar.com
Subject: Re: Dzus fastener length
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 17:23:59 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
When I purchased the dzus brackets for the inner fender from TRF, they
were supplied with 3 spacers each, "to be used as required". Given the
way the inner fender is shaped and the little support it has, I'm not
surprised you need to space it up. I wouldn't be surprised if the two
sides of the car had to be spaced differently.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm