Re: Raw fumes are choking me out!

To: "Eric Lukehart" <lukehart@mis.net>
Subject: Re: Raw fumes are choking me out!
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TRSix@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 14:20:15 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
It must BA a Monza "enhancement" ;-) I had them on my car and a friend had
them on her car with the same exhaust smell problem. We both removed the
Monza'a and went to a stock system and the smell went away. I've got a 75
and she has a 76 TR6.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD