Incompatible

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Incompatible
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 11:47:27 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Listers,

I bought a new top for my TR3 about 5 years ago from either TRF or Moss.  I
don't recall the brand.  I recently had my side curtains rebuilt by TRF, and
I tried them for the first time last week.

Big problem!  I can't latch the doors.  The top comes down low enough so
that the fabric hits the inside tops of the side curtains, and the doors
won't shut.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is there anything I can do
about it other then buy another new top?  How does the top and the side
curtains interface?  There are flaps sewn into the outside of the top and it
looks like perhaps the side curtains are supposed to fit into these flaps to
keep the rain out, but they don't quite fit over the tops of the side
curtains -- and in any case I can't shut the doors.  Anyone with advice?

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B