RE: Incompatible

To: "'Sumner Weisman'" <sweisman@gis.net>
Subject: RE: Incompatible
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 12:14:40 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Sumner - can you move the side curtain brackets lower?  There is a
possibility that the curtains are riding too high which will cause an
alignment problem with the door.   You don't want to move them too far
as then the bottom edge of the curtain will ride on the pegs.  This will
wear a hole in the curtain material (no need to ask how I know that).

You may need to fill the holes in the wood support piece for the
brackets so that new ones will be tight.
Also, it won't do any good to get a different top unless you are having
it made locally to non-original specs.

Good luck.
Later,
Carl F. Musson,
You can't tell which way the car went
        by just looking at the road...
TR3A's - TS25264L ('58 Almost Daily Driver)
& TS81802LO - ('61 Concours d'Wannabe)
Tampa, Florida (USA)
http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/
<http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/>