Re: Incompatible

To: Sumner Weisman <sweisman@gis.net>
Subject: Re: Incompatible
From: George Richardson <grichardson@hpower.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 14:54:29 -0500
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Sumner, the curtains really can't tilt far enough  for the top to prevent the
door from closing, but there are a couple of other things to watch for.

The front edge of the curtains needs to end up between the windshild frame side
plate and the windshield support stantion. If the fit is too tight (side curtain
too far forward), the door won't close. If the alignment is not right, the door
won't close. Try closing the door with the hood removed, it's easier to get the
alignment right with it off. Once you've got it in place correctly, put the hood
up and you can then loosen the brakcet mounting screws and slide it up and down
until it's located properly with respect to the hood.

Once you get the door to close, I think that you're supposed to lift the hood so
that the outer flap on the hood goes over the side curtain top. This provides a
very wind and water tight seal.

George Richardson
The Wyvern -'57 TR3, TS15559L - Now parked for the winter.
http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm