Re: Incompatible

To: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Incompatible
From: "Paul g. Wiegman" <pwiegman@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 17:19:24 -0500
Sumner:

What type of side curtain holders (The things at the bottom) are you using.  The
wedge type have some adjustment to lower the top of the side curtain.  The side
curtain should be in a position so that the flap on the roof will fit over the
top of the side curtain.  When you get into the car you should be able to fold
the top over the side curtain easily.

Paul g. Wiegman
TR3
TS/14551-L