Re: Incompatible

To: Sumner Weisman <sweisman@gis.net>
Subject: Re: Incompatible
From: Mike Thompson <miket@urgrgcc.edu>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 14:08:01 +0000
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi Sumner,
There is alot of adjusting you can do with the side curtain brackets. The way
the
side curtains fit are: the front lip of the curtain does fit right behind the
stanchion on the same piece that you bolt the wind deflectors, the curtains hit
the
2 inch flap on the top and sorta under the flap above that. Don't expect an
air/water
tight fit of course. The TR3 weather equipment will keep "most" of the elements
from
the interior. Another thing that may help if all the previous things fit is how
you
close the door. I use the rear curtain mount to shut the door with. I can't get
enough leverage on other parts of the door.
PS: I have found myself forgeting to turn on the heater and AC in my modern
cars
because I have become so used to doing without in my TR3. Such is life when an
manly
man drives a manly car. Roll up windows are for wimps.
--
Cheers,
Mike Thompson