TR4 Info

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 Info
From: fergie@ntplx.net
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 1998 16:55:07 -0700
Hi! I'm new to this mailing list thing - really have no idea what I'm
doing, but thought I'd give it a shot. I have a few questions about
buying a TR4.

1) I realize that a car with fiberglass fenders won't win any concours
prizes, but otherwise, is there any reason to reject a car for that
reason alone? I didn't even know they MADE glass fenders, but found a
car with them and just wondered if it was a good idea.

2) If I find a car that I like, but that doesn't have wire wheels, what
can I expect to pay for a set of painted wheels, splined hubs and
knockoffs in reasonable condition? Or are they even available used?

3) I'm sure I'll think of more, but for now, any suggestions would be
appreciated. Thanks, all...

Michael