Re: powder-coat

To: "Gano, Ken" <kengano@advant.com>
Subject: Re: powder-coat
From: Doug Bach <db10782@insync.net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 01:03:00 -0500
Cc: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Ken,

Tell you what.  I'm leaving early tomorrow on business, and considering the
hour, can't fully respond at this time.  However, when I return later in the
week I'll draft a response and try to provide some guidance on the subject.
Believe me, I fully understand your and others interest in doing your own
coating, and will attempt to at least help in getting the best results possible,
considering the limitations.  Fair enough?

Later,

Doug Bach
'60 TR3A
'58 Corvette