Re: powder-coat

To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: powder-coat
From: Doug Bach <db10782@insync.net>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 22:28:41 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
I'd be careful when purchasing a kit for "home" powder coating if you're
expecting optimum results.  As the  VP of Marketing for the largest powder
coatings manufacturer in North America, I could go on for hours about the
downside of the "ease of powder coating by amateurs".  However (thankfully?)
I won't.  Suffice it say, this is an industrial process, and for best
results, always will be.  "Nuff said. <G>

Doug Bach