Re: powder-coat

To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: powder-coat
From: "Don J. Howard" <dhoward@jht.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 09:37:50 -0400
Cc: db10782@insync.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
My two cents.  I watched the Eastwood demo at Spring Carlisle.  If you
follow the directions any one with reasonable coordination can use their
kit.  They were selling like hotcakes.  Since I do not want any more
toys right now, I put off purchase until My present projects are
completed.  Besides my best friend bought one.  I live in Orlando and
the Chrome shops are getting the same as Mr. Thomas indicated for the
Powder Coat shops.  Quote $75 to recrome two hand brake levers, charge
to retreive $159.  Eastwood gets their powder from some manufacturer,
and resells it.  Since hobbyist are limited by oven size, the big jobs
can always be taken to a shop.

Cheers, Don J. Howard