Re: AArrrauugghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: Larry Hooven <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: AArrrauugghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 08:28:35 -0500
Cc: WBabbitt@aol.com, mlibhart@feist.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
PB Blaster is manufactured by Blaster Inc, Cleveland Ohio 800-858-6605.
It really *is* amazing stuff, apparently different than the other
penetrating oils.  According to the can it is a "concentrated co-polymer
penetrant."

I thimk I bought mine at Auto Zone or someplace like that....

Another trick I like to use is regular old brake fluid.  (I know, I
know..  but when the bleeders closed it cant get to the threads...)
I've used it in place of penetrating oil hundreds of times with good
results...  (And I always seem to end up with a half of an opened bottle
that I can't use in the system....)

Good luck!

John