Re: AArrrauugghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: WBabbitt@aol.com
Subject: Re: AArrrauugghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 21:15:18 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
Hi Bill,

> on the other one, I thought I'd consult the wisdom of the list. Any
> special tricks to free up stubborn bleeder screws??????? thanks,
> Bill Babbitt TR3A in a Bag (but hopefully not for ever) Gales Ferry,

Anytime I've used anything besides the special bleeder screw wrench I
always seem to mess up the screws.  Since I picked up one of the
wrenches my troubles pretty much went away.  Although wd-40 ahead of
time sure never hurts.

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (After 10 years will be on the road in
March!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Needs Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Boxes & Boxes of parts right now)