Re: AArrrauugghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: WBabbitt@aol.com
Subject: Re: AArrrauugghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 21:02:57 -0800
Cc: owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Actually... there is a new product by Visegrip that is probably the
ticket.  I have seen them at Sears and OSH here in Southern
California...  It's a visgrip that comes in 3 sizes... there ends are
shaped sort of like the points of a box-end wrench... so you can clamp
down hard on any sized nut... and without doing any damage... loosen or
tighten it.  It's great.  I bought a set for my brother for XMAS... I
look forward to buying a set for myself.

--Justin
http://www.greenheart.com/jmwagner
Los Angeles