Re: AArrrauugghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: WBabbitt@aol.com
Subject: Re: AArrrauugghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 21:26:25 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I recently had problem with several bleeder fittings and with a brake hose
connection.
I used a product called "PB Blaster" (most parts stores, about $4 a spray can).
 This
stuff works!!  I have since started using it almost exclusively in lieu of all
the other
'potions' we try.  It looks like orange milk out of the can - not your typical
penetrant
at all.  I appied to the bleeders 2 or 3 times over a 2 day period - then tried
with a
flare nut wrench and all were free.

Good Luck.

Martin Libhart