AArrrauugghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: AArrrauugghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: WBabbitt@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 22:01:13 EST
The garage is full of Triumph parts, large and small.   The weather here in
Connecticut has turned bitter cold.  The bride's van has burst a brake hose,
and the other one is about to go.  Even with all that, the repair is
progressing, but........
I seem to have this thing with bleeder screws (on Triumph and van alike).
I've destroyed the bleeder screw on the left front caliper.  Before I do the
same on the other one, I thought I'd consult the wisdom of the list.
Any special tricks to free up stubborn bleeder screws???????
thanks,
Bill Babbitt
TR3A in a Bag (but hopefully not for ever)
Gales Ferry, Ct.