Re: AArrrauugghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: WBabbitt@aol.com, mlibhart@feist.com
Subject: Re: AArrrauugghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 21:52:36 PST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I would sure like to know where you get the PB BLASTER at , i have tried
all 7 parts stores round here and no one has heard of it.  i have three
bolts that had to be sheared off to get the rh seat  out of the spit.
and cant get them out with an ez out, napa, chiefs, kragen, autozone,
pepboys don't seem to carry this stuff and i would like to try it, if
anyone has a part number let me know  i can probably get it that way.