American Racing Rims

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: American Racing Rims
From: Jeff Slaton <66austin@mursuky.campus.mci.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 21:27:28 -0800
Hey Gang,
I was recently at a friend place (TR6 owner) and I noticed a set of four
spoke American Racing rims on a parts car in his collection.  I have
been wanting a set of stylish rims like these but prefer the gold eight
spokers.  These could bee cleaned and look nice.  Question?  Are there
any things that I should look out for before making an offer for
wheels?  What do you guys think their worth????  Does any one have a set
of eight spokers for sale?

Jeff Slaton 1974 TR6
cf12524