Re: Disappointed

To: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>, "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Disappointed
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 16:52:55 -0700
Bob,
As one who has also posted questions that raised little response, I can
commiserate.  Its never occurred to me, though, that there is a clique
around which the list revolves - although there are certainly some who are
more active and/or knowledgeable than others.  That can be both good and
bad, especially if the thread-of-the-day happens to be "off-topic", but I
usually chalk those up to winter-induced lbc withdrawal.

This list is one of the finest resources available, and I'll put up with
the less-than-topical posts - and the occasional no response - to benefit
from the combined knowledge it offers.  Your posts to me about the tool
storage belt are such an example - not a prime topic for most, but I
happened to get lucky and get a response from someone with the info I
needed and - more importantly - the time to answer me that day.  Reposting
something that didn't get a response is an option to consider.  I know
there have been times that I simply haven't been able to contribute just
because of a lack of time.

(What bugs me though, is when I do take the time to reply to someone and
don't get any acknowledgement in return.  May be my info was way off base,
but then if I knew everything, I wouldn't be here.)
Don't give up on us just yet.
Rod.  '70 TR6  CC55899L