Re: Disappointed

To: Bob Danielson <rdaniels@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Disappointed
From: Turner & Turner <turner@turner.se>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 09:26:06 +0100
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Being practically challenged, I sympathise. My "Why does my TR always stop
running when the little needle points at 'E'?" question got absolutely no
come-back at all. However, it would appear from your post that you seem to have
a good idea of which kind of questions get a response and which don't. If you
suspect your question is headed for the wastebasket, try using your evident
knowledge of human nature to add just a touch of life / humor / chutzpah to it
-- a smile will help ease the ennui.

And how do you do this? Well, that's a hard one. But here's a suggestion: how
about putting the vodka & tonic down and having a bang on a blunt instead?

Adam Turner
'74 TR6