Re: Disappointed

To: <bollen@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Disappointed
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 21:29:55 -0500charset="US-ASCII"
Cc: "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
For the past week I've been away on vacation (just got home after a 13 hour
drive) able to receive mail (via my laptop) from the list but unable to
reply to the list. Nothing I sent ever showed up despite checking all my
"send mail" settings (it originally was set in HTML format which I changed
to plain text). I did receive a "stock email" from majordomo (the list
keeper) acknowledging receipt of my mail but with problems. I tried sending
3 separate times with no luck. Someday three of the same email will probably
SPAM everyone's mailbox. I received well over 75 responses and have sent
some individual replies (Joe Curry, Justin Walker, Joe my neighbor and
others)  but am wondering if they were ever received. With in the next few
days I hope to individually thank many individuals who sent very supportive
and encouraging comments. I have a synopsis of what I heard and learned from
this experience sitting in my laptop email outbox which I'll post in a day
or so after moving it my desktop PC. My apologies for not getting to
everyone sooner but it wasn't for lack of trying.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Current status at:
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD