Re: Spit Shock Removal

To: "Childs, David" <dchilds@epri.com>
Subject: Re: Spit Shock Removal
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 07:36:33 -0800
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Dave,
I guess this is "Triumph Special tool day" on the list.  The best tool
is a press specially designed to compress those springs.  I certainly
wouldn't recommend doing it on the car.  I also don't think too much of
those spring compressors that use two bolts with hooks.  They take too
long and appear to be rather dangerous looking.

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing