Re: Spit Shock Removal

To: "Childs, David" <dchilds@epri.com>
Subject: Re: Spit Shock Removal
From: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 13:24:03 -0500
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
David,
I assume you are speaking of the coil spring compression tool?  I
recently changed the front shocks and springs on my '80 spit.  Thinking
that the compression tool would be used once (maybe twice) in my
lifetime, I opted not to purchase it.  Instead, I removed the assemblies
from the car, took them to the service station that I frequent and had
him disassemble the units for me.  Picked them up the following day --
no charge.

Regards,
Ed Hamilton