Re: Triumph Trailers

To: jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu, Brad.Kahler@141.com
Subject: Re: Triumph Trailers
From: McGaheyRx <McGaheyRx@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 12:26:29 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-01-28 12:04:56 EST, jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu writes:

<< Brad Kahler wrote:

 > I have the opportunity to purchase a new tandem axle trailer
 > with brakes . . . 5 feet between the wheel covers . . . 13
 > feet long . . . $1150 . . . Any comments or suggestions would
 > be greatly appreciated.

 Comment: Sounds awfully good to me.
 Suggestion: Tell me where I can get one just like it!

If the trailer has a full steel deck and comes with ramps
then it sounds like an exceptionally good deal to me.
I'm really suprised at the number of responses saying the
price sounds high -
I would really like to know where in the Delaware Valley
(greater Phila. PA) area I could find a deal that good.
How about it - any suggestions out there???

Jack Mc
King of Prussia, PA
73 TR6
69 GT6+ (my next project - its in Virginia and i need to move it home)