Re: Triumph Trailers

To: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: Triumph Trailers
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 12:09:40 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Brad.

Judging form the measurements on my Spit trailer that has hauled many a
TR3 and 4, I would guess it's just about right.

My measurements are: 5 feet (from the outsides of both tracks)
and just over 11 feet long (Track measurement)

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing