Re: Triumph Trailers

To: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Triumph Trailers
From: "Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 18:24:53 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
I purchased an 18 ft auto transport trailer that is 7ft between the fenders,
and electric brakes on the rear axle.  Frame is constructed of 3x5 channel
iron and has a full wrap around tongue with Bulldog hitch.  It is the break
over design with a wooden deck,  it has two 7500 lb.. axles and springs. If
the unit you are looking at has a diamond plate deck than pay what they are
asking,  if not , try doing a little dickering (haggling).   It sounds kind
of high.   To answer your question, It should be big enough for a Triumph.
Lawrence R Zink
Zink@pdq.net