Re: Triumph Trailers

To: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: Triumph Trailers
From: Aaron Johnson <sugar@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 14:32:49 -0700 (MST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Sounds kind of high to me.  I just purchased a 7x16' twin axle (both axles
have brakes) and a 12,000# gvw for  $2000.  I'd shop around a little bit
before making a big investment on a trailer.  Go down to a local trailer
shop and see what they can do for you.  Also if you have a farm magazine
around look in those, usually quite a bit of trailers for sale.