Re: re welding galvanised

To: Dudley Simons <drs1005@esc.cam.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: re welding galvanised
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 10:16:22 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Dudley:

You won't read any flames from me or most members of the list.  What you
have stated is the truth which many amateur metal workers need to know.  In
addition, your comments apply to amateur painting as well.  How many
hobbyists have blithely shortened their lives and created future bad times
for themselves by scorning proper preparation and equipment when insisting
that they would "do it all themselves and for very little money".

John