battery cutofff switch

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: battery cutofff switch
From: Charles Kurtz <cwkbeb@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 16:28:05 -0800
I'm considering installing a battery cutoff switch on my TR4 which has a
positive ground.  The switch listed in the Moss Motors catalogue is
apparently designed for use only on negative ground cars because it's
sized to fit the negative battery terminal.  Does anyone have experience
using one of these on a positive ground car.  I assume one could resize
the terminal connection to fit the positive terminal, but would it work
effectively or cause damage to the electrical system??

Charles