RE: Spit speakers

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Spit speakers
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 08:36:37 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Crossovers direct the high frequency sounds to the tweeters and low
frequency sounds to the woofer. They have little low pass and high pass
filters so each speaker only gets the frequencies intended for it.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com   non illegitimus carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK