RE: Spit speakers

To: "'J.Daley'" <J.Daley@umds.ac.uk>
Subject: RE: Spit speakers
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 15:46:13 -0800
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Julian,

        You asked about speakers for the Spit.  I am currently running
two 6 x 9's in removable enclosures (to prevent theft).  Kind of a pain
in the arse to remove and lock in the trunk along with the slide out
deck, but I don't lock the doors on the Spit.  I figure if somebody wants
in bad enough, I'd rather have them open the door than slit open my soft top.

The really nice setup is Barry Schwartz Spit-6.  He's got a built in rear
speaker box with a sub woofer in the middle and two 6 x 9"s, all built in as a
permanent fixture.  Contact him for more info...looks clean and sounds great.

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA